2020 Sea-Doo GTX 230
No. of Engines:1
Exterior Color:Beach Blue Metallic / Lava Grey
Luxurious Value Always In Style
With the largest swim platform in the industry and a removable seat, the GTX models allow to lounge or enjoy a picnic. Add the music from its Bluetooth Audio System and extra cargo, like a cooler and your days on the water would never be the same.
• Direct Access Front Storage: Large front storage area that's easily accessible from a seated position.
• Swim Platform with Integrated LinQ™ System: Exclusive quick-attach system on the largest swim platform in the industry that allows for easy installation of accessories.
• BRP Audio-Premium (Optional): An industry-first manufacturer-installed, truly waterproof, Bluetooth® audio system.
• Rotax® 1630 ACE™- 170 / 1630 ACE™- 230 Engine: The Rotax® 1630 ACE - 230 offers instant acceleration by way of a powerful supercharger, while the new Rotax® 1630 ACE™- 170 is the most powerful naturally aspirated Rotax engine ever on a Sea-Doo.
• Watertight Phone Box: Waterproof and shockproof compartment specifically designed for phone protection.
• ST3 Hull™: An innovative hull that sets the benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance.
• Rider Capacity: 3
• Weight Capacity: 600 lb / 272 kg
• Fuel Capacity: 18.5 US gal / 70 L
• Glove Box: 0.8 US gal / 2,9 L
• Front Bin: 25.3 US gal / 96 L
• Storage Capacity - Total: 26.1 US gal / 98.9 L
• Length: 135.9" / 345.1 cm
• Width: 49.4" / 125.5 cm
• Height: 44.8" / 113.8 cm
• Type ST3 Hull™
• Material Fiberglass
• Model: GTX 230
• Horsepower: 230 hp
• Intake System: Supercharged with external intercooler
• Displacement: 1630 cc
• Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
• Reverse System: Electronic iBR®*
• Fuel Type: 87 octane
• Throttle System: iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) System
• Exhaust System: D-Sea-BeI™ System
• Type of Gauge: 7.6" Wide Digital Display
• Main Functions: Speedometer, RPM, Clock, VTS™ Display, Fuel Autonomy Distance & Time to Empty, Vehicle Hour Display, Sport Mode, ECO® Mode, Slow Mode, Speed Regulator
• Dry Weight: 805 lb. (365 kg)
• BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year
• ECO® Mode
• Ergolock™ Seat with Stepped Design
• Split Seat (2 parts)
• Seat Strap
• Trim Tabs
• VTS™ (Variable Trim System)
• Boarding Ladder
• Ski Tow Eye
• RF D.E.S.S.™ Key
• Direct Access Front Storage
• Watertight Phone Box
• LinQ™ Attachment System
• BRP Audio-Premium (Optional)
• Wide-Angle Mirrors
• Handlegrip with Palm Rests
• Footwell Carpets
• Large Swim Platform
• Tilt Steering